Photo: "Apocalyptic" thunderstorm in Moscow unleashes freak lightning
(© Vladimir Sergeev / RIA Novosti)
July 28, 2015
The following short warning about "these times" is from a site reader. Who could doubt that the approaching maelstrom – that event that will "cause men's heart to fail" – is fast closing in? People are feeling it, dreaming it, visioning it. Those who are awake see we are hurtling toward it. No question events signaling End Times are escalating.
When reading news, especially pieces like this: Satanic Statue Unveiled in Detroit there can be little doubt. A few short years ago, something of this nature wouldn't have made headlines because it would have been unthinkable. It shouldn't be a surprise that there's a sharp rise in worldwide covens and other such groups. One website lists nearly 3,000 local covens showing they've permeated nearly every facet of life, even churches and the military. Not to pick on witches because there's plenty of indicative news. That we are in End Times can be of little doubt.
One of the lesser publicized shockers from earlier this month is the Vatican's nearly finalized plans to reunify Protestants and Catholics under the Holy See. It shouldn't be a surprise that pastors Rick Warren and Joel Osteen are a part of this fiasco. While unification may not be alarming to Catholics, it's immensely disturbing in other realms. It doesn't end there. Read Reunification Rumors Swirl As Pope Francis Makes Overtures to Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill. Look beneath the United Religions Initiative. On the surface, it's a nice concept, but keep in mind the prophetic End Time sign of a One World Church. Read Geri Ungurean's article Pope Francis and the United Religions Initiative Project. Every Christian familiar with Revelation, must feel their ears prophetic ears twitching.
It used to be said that fleeting time was a sign of old age. But even Millennials feel it. I can't tell you how many times in the past few weeks, people have exclaimed, "Where has summer gone?" This time warp has the world whipping through a wormhole. Strap in, we're about to hit turbulence.
HOLLY NOTE: IF things go sideways in September through year end, have your preps ready by next month – at the latest, and you should be fine. Most of our readers have prepping well under way. Store enough food, water and any necessary meds, etc. to get you through several months. Ditto for your pets. Pay utility and other recurring bills as far ahead as possible. Pull some cash out of the bank – enough to cover unforeseen expenses. No one has a true picture of just how challenging Autumn could be. Sticking your head in the sand leaves your backside vulnerable, but a prepared home breeds an easy mind and a light heart.
I was just reading over your post from June 27th in which you said:
Stan and I've talked with many Christians over the past few weeks and they all feel a closing darkness and a spirit of oppression.
I read that post a month ago, but for some reason today I went back to read it and that line jumped out at me. I guess I was either skimming quickly before or I just somehow missed it. The reason I bring it up is that about a year ago (sometime last summer) I had what I can only guess was a vision. I wasn't asleep. I've had this happen a couple times in my life but not like the past couple of years so it's all strange to me. I say it was a vision because I don't know what else to call it. It was just there in my mind. (Earlier that day I had seen a HUGE black bird in the tree in my back yard and it sat there watching me through the back window for several minutes until I walked outside, then it flew off. I don't know if that was related or not but thought I would mention that here.)
Anyway, the "vision"...I was standing in what I can only describe as a field of grass. It was a large field that seemed to be encircled by trees all the way around way out at the edges. It wasn't any field I recognized. Even now when I think about it I get the same feeling that I got back then...darkness/evil. I was safe where I was, but in the tree line I could see/sense a dark mist or fog. It was moving SOOO slowly into to field. I didn't feel threatened immediately, but it was like a presence that was lurking just waiting to move in.
That was all there was to it, but I was left with this feeling like there was something evil on the horizon and that it was slowly and methodically closing in on all sides. I told my husband and my mother-in-law because I knew they wouldn't think I was nuts. Today when I read your post again, I saw the line above jump out at me about a "closing darkness" and I remembered that experience I had and wanted to share that with you.
Needless to say, I prayed really hard and long immediately after for protection from the darkness that was coming. I still pray that prayer every day and sometimes in the middle of the night when I can still feel it closing in. Prayer is the only thing that makes me feel safe in these times.
I don't know why I am sending you this. I just felt I should.
Tammy in Dallas, TX
When Trucks Stop, America Stops
July 18, 2015
The following article (H/T Donald Merker) whipped around the Internet several years ago, but in light of renewed concerns over "something BIG happening very soon", it deserves a repost. Never have Stan and I seen people so on edge. Everyone who's awake senses a major disruptive event occurring in the near future. What exactly will take place no one has a concrete answer, but the strongest worry centers on the financial world. This, as well as other scenarios like a coordinated large-scale terrorist attack or an EMP event could impact the trucking industry nationwide.
Something else to consider is that the number of available drivers in this industry is shrinking. Not only is long-haul trucking a relatively dangerous career, but a large number of drivers are aging and ready to retire. This could significantly push up prices of retail and wholesale goods if manufacturers have to find alternate shipping methods. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries truck driving had the most fatalities of all occupations, accounting for 12% of all worker deaths.
Have you noticed how the Pacific Northwest quake / tsunami threat is now much worse than previously thought? Ditto for the mega-quake to hit California, which is a separate issue. And Yellowstone. Ditto for the Midwest's New Madrid fault line's quaking and shaking. The Wall Street Journal reported last year that the Earthquake Risk Rising in Central U.S., Where Many People Are Unprepared. Literally dozens of asteroid near misses / flybys are reported after the event takes place. Many news sources, mainstream and alternative, are reporting that a financial fiasco is imminent. Too many to link. If you really want to know what's going on with The Elite and their agenda for America, watch Pastor Lindsey Williams' latest video. Is it coincidence America was modeled after Greece that is literally rioting due to their sinking, devastated, debt-ridden, crashed economy? Doesn't that point to America?
The EU may be their saviours, but no one will save America. We are out there alone where many will cheer when we go down. It is scriptural. See Revelation 18:11. No matter how Mr. Obama couches terrorism as "workplace violence" there is no such nicety, no tidy pocket isolating the 2014 events that hit an all-time high. Attacks in 2015 are already dwarfing 2014. How soon will they hit your town? We're seeing Muslims with the Arafat white-with-a-black-patten tea towel thingy on their heads right here in Pueblo West. Pretty unnerving when there are basically no black people here, let alone Muslims, but all of a sudden there are a lot of obvious Muslims parading around. Who would have ever thought…?
Everyone is on guard. Alert. Even though the County of Pueblo is overwhelmingly Democrat, everyone owns firearms here, so if radicalized Muslims come here with ill intent, they will face strong, deadly resistance. So be it. Probably a better route to meet their 72 virgins. Justa thought… but what do martyred Muslim women get? A eunuch? No one ever talks about that.
Factor in Jade Helm. There are huge numbers of not-up-to-date silly news sources – parroting other news venues not doing their own homework – are still saying this exercise includes Colorado. We are not participating, not since April, in this event because our troops had other commitments. However, Jade Helm is now an on-going yearly event and Colorado will be a part of it in the coming years. So just saying, things are ramping up. By hook or crook, government is letting the public be advised albeit very weakly, very quietly, that "stuff" is in the wind so as to not stir up the masses.
If you want the detail for how dependent America and most other Western nations are on commercial trucking, read the article. If you want just the highlights, check the graphic. Be sure to click it for a bigger view.
If you're feeling the urge to prepare now, as are many and don't know where to start, take advantage of our FREE preparedness website.
Be well. Be safe. Be prepared.
When Trucks Stop, America Stops
Commercial truck traffic is vital to our nation’s economic prosperity and plays a significant role in mitigating adverse economic effects during a national or regional emergency. Our economy depends on trucks to deliver ten billion tons of virtually every commodity consumed—over 80 percent of all freight transported annually in the U.S. In the U.S. alone, this accounts for $700.4 billion worth of goods transported by truck. Trucks hauled 65.6% of the shipment of value into Canada and 67% of the shipment of value into Mexico. It becomes apparent that any disruption in truck traffic will lead to rapid economic instability.
The unimpeded flow of trucks is critical to the safety and well-being of all Americans. However, it is entirely possible that well-intended public officials may instinctively halt or severely restrict truck traffic in response to an incident of national or regional significance.
History has shown us the consequences that result from a major disruption in truck travel. Immediately following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, significant truck delays at the Canadian border crossings shut down several auto manufacturing plants in Michigan because just-in-time parts were not delivered. The economic cost to these companies was enormous. Following Hurricane Katrina, trucks loaded with emergency goods were rerouted, creating lengthy delays in delivering urgently needed supplies to the stricken areas.
Although in the face of an elevated threat level, a terrorist attack, or a pandemic, halting truck traffic may appear to be the best defense, it actually puts citizens at risk. Officials at every level of government must recognize that a decision to halt or severely curb truck traffic following a national or regional emergency will produce unintended health and economic consequences not only for the community they seek to protect, but for the entire nation.
The American Trucking Associations researched seven key consumer industries to quantify the potential consequences of restricting or halting truck traffic in response to a national or regional emergency. This report details the findings.
The Food Industry
Every day, Americans purchase billions of dollars of groceries. Most of these goods are brought to market via daily truck deliveries.
• Significant shortages will occur in as little as three days, especially for perishable items following a national emergency and a ban on truck traffic. Minor shortages will occur within one to two days. At convenience stores and other small retailers with less inventory, shortages will occur much sooner.
• Consumer fear and panic will exacerbate shortages. The forecast of a winter storm quickly exhausts basic commodities at grocery stores and supermarkets. It takes retailers up to three days to recover from these runs on supplies. News of a truck stoppage—whether on the local level, state or regional level, or nationwide— will spur hoarding and drastic increases in consumer purchases of essential goods. Shortages will materialize quickly and could lead to civil unrest.
• Supplies of clean drinking water will run dry in two to four weeks. According to the American Water Works Association, Americans drink more than one billion glasses of tap water per day. For safety and security reasons, most water supply plants maintain a larger inventory of supplies than the typical business. However, the amount of chemical storage varies significantly and is site specific. According to the Chlorine Institute, most water treatment facilities receive chlorine in cylinders (150 pounds and one ton cylinders) that are delivered by motor carriers. On average, trucks deliver purification chemicals to water supply plants every seven to 14 days. Without these chemicals, water cannot be purified and made safe for drinking. Without truck deliveries of purification chemicals, water supply plants will run out of drinkable water in 14 to 28 days. Once the water supply is drained, water will be deemed safe for drinking only when boiled. Lack of clean drinking water will lead to increased gastrointestinal and other illnesses, further taxing an already weakened healthcare system.
Both healthcare providers and consumers rely on regular delivery of medications and healthcare supplies to hospitals, pharmacies, nursing homes and other healthcare facilities. Trucks deliver nearly all of these supplies. Al Cook, former president of the Materials Management Association and current member of the Medical Materials Coordinating Group, which is advising the U.S. Department of Health and Human Resources on emergency preparedness, describes over-the-road commercial transportation as “life and death to being able to care for sick people.”
• Without truck transportation, patient care within the truck stoppage zone will be immediately jeopardized. According to Cook, many hospitals have moved to a justin- time inventory system. In fact, some work from a low-unit-of-measure system. This means that essential basic supplies, such as syringes and catheters, are not ordered until the supplies are depleted. These systems depend on trucks to deliver needed supplies within hours of order placement. Internal redistribution of supplies in hospitals could forestall a crisis for a short time; however, in a matter of hours, hospitals would be unable to supply critical patient care.
• If an incident of national significance produces mass injuries, truck transportation is the key to delivering urgently needed medical supplies necessary to save lives. According to Cook, there are not enough medical supplies in any local area to support a large scale medical emergency. The Medical Materials Coordinating Group has worked with U.S. Health and Human Services to develop contingency plans that will coordinate national redistribution of essential medical supplies during a national emergency. These contingency plans ensure that affected areas receive adequate medical supplies to support the crisis while also maintaining adequate supplies for the basic medical needs of the larger community. Cook states that the medical redistribution program relies on trucks as the primary mode of transport to carry out the expedient redistribution of supplies, and ties the success of the program to the ability of trucks to access medical facilities and warehouses during an emergency situation.
• Hospitals and nursing homes will exhaust food supplies in as little as 24 hours. Hospitals and nursing homes receive daily truck deliveries of food for patients. The International Food Distributors Association notes that because these facilities lack significant warehousing capabilities, a truck stoppage will result in food shortages within 24 to 48 hours, particularly among perishable items.
• Pharmacy stocks of prescription drugs will be depleted quickly. Although pharmacies typically carry several weeks inventory of many drugs, seasonal pharmaceuticals, such as antibiotics and flu-shots during winter months, have faster turnover rates. According to the National Association of Chain Drug Stores, most of the nation’s 55,000 drug stores receive daily merchandise deliveries by truck.
• Hospitals and other diagnostic and treatment facilities will exhaust supplies of radiopharmaceuticals and oxygen. Radiopharmaceutical supplies for cancer treatment and diagnostic services, which have an effective life of only a few hours, will become unusable. Hospital size and storage capacity determine the amount of oxygen a facility can maintain; however, in general, hospitals will exhaust oxygen supplies within seven to ten days.
The impact of a truck stoppage would not be limited to highway transportation but would affect all modes of transportation. Trucks are the fundamental unit within the transportation sector. Trucks transport just about all cargo to and from air and rail terminals and maritime ports. Trucks also deliver fuel to the majority of rail yards. The Air Transport Association estimates that trucks account for approximately 80 percent of the fuel deliveries to the nation’s airports. Truck transport is the mechanism for fuel delivery to service stations and truck stops.
• Service station fuel supplies will start to run out in just one to two days. According to the Service Station Dealers of America, the nation’s busiest fuel stations sell between 200,000 and 300,000 gallons per month. These stations require multiple deliveries every day to meet this demand. An average service station requires a delivery every 2.4 days. Based on these statistics, the busiest service stations could run out of fuel within hours of a truck stoppage, with the remaining stations following within one to two days. Researchers predict that automobile travel will cease within one week if fuel deliveries are halted.
Air, rail and maritime transportation will be disrupted. Airlines and air cargo operations will be grounded due to the lack of supplies for operations. Railroads will cease all truck trailer-on-flat-car or piggy-back and container operations. Rail freight will pile up at rail terminals since intermodal trucks provide the first and last mile in intermodal moves. Smaller railroads (Classes 2 and 3) will stop operation due to lack of truck-supplied fuel and will create significant congestion on feeder lines to the large (Class 1) railroads. If the truck stoppage occurred in a coastal region, inbound and outbound container ships, which rely on intermodal truck transportation, will sit idle at the maritime ports.
• A fuel shortage will create secondary effects. Without access to automobile travel, people will be unable to get to work causing labor shortages and increased economic damage. Without cars, many people cannot access grocery stores, banks, doctors, and other daily needs. Public bus systems will cease to operate as well, preventing many disabled and elderly people from accessing these necessities. Without fuel, police, fire, rescue and other public service vehicles will be paralyzed, further jeopardizing public safety. U.S. Mail and other package delivery operations will cease. Within two days, garbage will start to pile up in urban and suburban areas due to a lack of regular pick ups, creating a health hazard.
The Environmental Protection Agency estimates that Americans generate more than 236 million tons of municipal or household waste annually. This does not take into account manufacturing, medical, or other types of commercial waste.
• Within days of a truck stoppage, Americans will be literally buried in garbage with serious health and environmental consequences. Further, without fuel deliveries, many waste processing facilities will be unable to operate equipment such as backhoes and incinerators.
• Uncollected and deteriorating waste products create rich breeding grounds for microorganisms, insects, and other vermin. Hazardous materials and medical waste will introduce toxins as well as infectious diseases into living environments. Urban areas will, of course, be significantly impacted within just a couple of days. But rural and agricultural areas as well as food processing plants will be impacted as well. Without waste removal and treatment, food wastes, such as slaughtered animal byproducts and overripe fruits and vegetables will create extremely toxic conditions.
• Beyond the health risks, a lack of waste removal creates pollution hazards. Biological pathogens, hazardous chemicals and even radioactive materials will be released into the soil, water, and atmosphere. And, the sheer volume of uncollected waste could block water run off and drainage leading to pooling and flooding.
The Retail Sector
A disruption of truck deliveries to retail outlets will have serious effects on both consumers and retailers.
• Replenishment of goods will be disrupted. Many of the nation’s leading retailers rely on just-in-time delivery to keep inventory levels as low as possible. Similar to the low-unit-of-measure hospital inventory system, these stores rely on frequent deliveries to replenish basic goods. Often, delivery of a shipment is not triggered until the current inventory is nearly depleted. Without truck deliveries, retailers will be unable to restock goods, including consumer basics such as bottled water, canned goods, and paper products.
• Consumer behavior during emergencies triples the rate of inventory turn-over. Since many large retail outlets typically keep inventories as lean as possible, problems often arise quickly during truck transportation slowdowns that occur from crises such as hurricanes.
In a hurricane situation, supplies that would normally last a few days, such as water, powdered milk, and canned meat, typically disappear within one day. Given these inventory rates, this means that perishable goods could be depleted in a matter of days and non-perishables in just a few days. Runs on food and non-food staples during hurricanes, and even before big winter storms, provide a good example of how fast some retail inventories can be depleted during panic buying. The same quick depletion of inventories could occur if trucks stopped making deliveries for any reason.
In recent years, manufacturers in the United States have shifted increasingly to just-in-time manufacturing. Aimed at improving efficiency, just-in-time manufacturing reduces the need for extensive warehousing of manufacturing components because parts and components are delivered to the production line just hours before assembly. As a result, manufacturers are extremely sensitive to disruptions in the supply chain.
• Just-in-time manufacturers will shut down assembly lines within hours. Major American manufacturers, ranging from computer manufacturers such as Dell and Compaq to major automakers such as GM and Ford, rely on just-in-time manufacturing. Without truck deliveries, component shortages and manufacturing delays will develop within hours. If assembly lines are forced to shut down, manufacturers will incur significant disruption costs and thousands of employees will be put out of work. Just-in-time manufacturers also rely on trucks to transport goods to the market within hours of assembly. A truck stoppage will cripple deliveries to retailers.
Banking & Finance
Even with today’s high-tech electronic exchange of currency and information, trucks play a critical role in transporting hard copies of financial documents and currency. Disruption of truck deliveries to banks and ATMs will paralyze the banking industry, affecting both consumers and businesses. The bottom-line: cash is still heavily used as legal tender.
• ATM and branch bank cash resources will be exhausted quickly. In today’s fast paced, high-technology economy, consumers access cash 24/7 from over 370,000 ATMs nationwide. JP Morgan Chase, the nation’s second largest consumer bank, replenishes its 6,600 ATMs via armored truck delivery every two to three days. Given the increase in ATM activity that occurs before and after any type of crisis, ATMs would run out of cash much sooner.
• Small and medium-size businesses will lose access to cash. Banks provide daily cash and coin deliveries to thousands of small and medium-size businesses via armored trucks. According to JP Morgan Chase, without these daily deliveries and collections, the ability of businesses to carry out normal commercial transactions will be disrupted and eventually cease.
• Regular bank functions will cease. Bank branches transfer paper documents for every transaction, via daily truck service, to a central location for processing. Unable to conduct transactions at a central location, banks will be unable to process deposits, checks, and other standard bank transactions, bringing the American banking system to a halt.
In addition to the effects on the key industries outlined in this paper, a ripple effect could significantly disrupt a variety of services and activities beyond the affected area, extending into communities nationwide.
For example, the Department of Defense (DoD) supply chain includes 1,100 shipping points inside the United States, connects to airports and seaports, and is the supply lifeline to warfighters deployed globally. Nearly all DoD freight involves truck movement and all trucks with DoD freight are subject to orders by local law enforcement. Stopping trucks with DoD freight would ultimately cripple the Department of Defense in ways no adversary has been able to achieve.
A truck stoppage in the Great Lakes region will close down auto manufacturing, steel mills, and other major industries, not only putting thousands of workers out of work, but also disrupting the flow of automobiles and steel products to the rest of the nation. A stoppage at harvest time in or around any of the nation’s agricultural regions will cut off the transport of fresh foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and grains. Not only would Americans be deprived of fresh foods, the economic impact to the farming industry would be devastating.
Consider a truck stoppage in the states around Washington, D.C. The federal government will be slowed down within a week and could grind to a halt within two or three weeks. Moreover, a truck stoppage in a major metropolitan area will result in rapid depletion of food, bottled water, and critical medical supplies, potentially leading to civil unrest as citizens compete for basic necessities.
As demonstrated by the analysis of just a few key industries, restricting or shutting down all truck operations in response to a natural disaster, elevated threat level, terrorist attack, or pandemic will have a swift and devastating impact on the food, healthcare, transportation, waste removal, retail, manufacturing, and financial sectors.
Members of the trucking industry must educate government officials at the local, state, and federal levels about the dire consequences of a truck stoppage. At first glance, halting all truck travel appears to be a powerful tool to neutralize a terrorist threat or protect citizens from a pandemic. However, this is a solution that could be worse than the problem.
Instead, we must urge governments at all levels to develop contingency and action plans that use sophisticated techniques to isolate and respond to a threat. Working together, ATA believes that a solution can be found that avoids the ruinous effects that will be brought about by a freeze on truck travel.
This could be another problem:
Massive Mega-Quake Could Destroy Pacific Northwest, Report Says.
A new report predicts that a mega-earthquake could kill an estimated 13,000 people and destroy a sizable portion of the Pacific Northwest.
Even more disturbing? It's overdue.
The New Yorker reported that FEMA calculations show these types of earthquakes happen at regular intervals in this specific part of the world, roughly every 240 years.
The last one was more than 300 years ago, in 1700, when a quake there sent a 600-foot wave of water all the way to Japan.Michio Kaku, a physicist and professor at City College of New York, told Shepard Smith today that the troubling article does not overstate the danger.
"The Cascadia fault is an earthquake waiting to happen," Kaku stated. "We know it's going to happen with an energy 30 times the maximum energy of the San Andreas fault."
Kaku said Hollywood has "brainwashed" people into thinking that California is where the next massive earthquake will hit.
He added that before the mega-quake actually hits, there is a compression wave that is detected by animals.
"Animals start to act very strange. We've seen that happen before earthquakes," Kaku said. "And then, a minute, two minutes later, boom!"
The massive quake, with a magnitude of up to 9.2, would last about four minutes, according to seismologists, with a wall of water following about 15 minutes later.
Kaku said he's concerned that many of the 70,000 residents in the potential "inundation zone" have very little knowledge about this risk.
"It barely rates on the radar screen," he said. READ MORE
People of God, Don't Lose Hope – "This Is Your Finest Hour!"
June 27, 2015
My apologies for not having time now to post much these days, but writing this new book demands more hours than are available. News now comes like non-stop hurricanes in wads of blinding fury. Most of it not good. In light of that, this piece of prophetic encouragement had to be posted.
Americans and other folks around the world are discouraged on so many fronts. This is a time of great sadness as we see life as we knew shaken to its core and morphed into something unrecognizable. Somebody has unscrewed the bolts that held this Nation secure, steady and true. Now it rocks on shaky foundations. To know that we are in End Times doesn't ease the sorrow even though we know bright days are ahead. People look at news and current events in astonishment as one blow after another pummels even the strongest heart, yet we pick ourselves up and remember that this time on earth is just a fleeting speck.
Stan and I've talked with many Christians over the past few weeks and they all feel a closing darkness and a spirit of oppression. Many see the prophesied persecution – that which others are experiencing around the globe – coming to their own towns and cities. Certainly scary Times are lining up, laws are slipping into place that have redefined and upended American values and beliefs. Other things that we couldn't envision occurring 15 years ago – not in America – are out there hovering, waiting.
Two extraordinary blows in one week – ObamaCare and mandatory recognition of gay marriage – delivered from the one branch of government that was supposed to be the most impartial has left people reeling. To say that events during the Obama Administration are shocking would be like saying a nuclear bomb is an annoyance.
A Net friend with whom we've corresponded since our days living in Australia sent this. H/T to Nansings. As days grow darker and stranger, the following will lift your spirit, refuel your heart and give you comfort. Read Lana Vawser's message below and be encouraged.
Maranatha! Time must be very short.
Screen Snap of USA Today video: After Friday’s landmark Supreme Court ruling that allows same-sex couples
nationwide to marry, the White House was lit in rainbow colors of red, orange,
yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet on Friday evening.
Church of the United States of America!
Don’t Lose Hope… This Is Your Finest Hour Says The Lord…
June 27, 2015
As someone who has a great love and heart for the United States of America, I was grieved along with fellow believers at the decision from the Supreme Court today “redefining” marriage.
I felt the discouragement and sadness of many in the USA, the questions, the feeling of “not understanding”, the confusion and the feeling of not having their “voices” heard. Many disheartened that they are now faced with an outcome they either did not agree with or believed for.
As I pondered this before the Lord suddenly the words flooded my heart.
“It is always darkest before the dawn. Darkest before the moment of greater victory.”
I was left with the sense that for many that are feeling this ‘outcome’ as great darkness that there is still hope for the USA and to encourage the people of God in the United States, that even though for them it may seem like ‘defeat’ in many ways, God is not finished with the USA. The words flooded my heart again that the Lord gave me months ago “There is still gold in the USA.”
Even in the midst of a nation that has taken a stand against biblical principles and away from the God-ordained and created definition of marriage, He is the one who defines marriage, not a court system. Certainly there are spiritual laws, we reap what we sow, but I felt the heart of God for this people to NOT GIVE UP HOPE. Do NOT give up hope, even when you feel like you are at the end of your rope. Even when you are faced with a situation such as this that is disheartening and discouraging, can I encourage you to continue to contend for the USA. Continue to call her forth into her destiny. Despite the “mess” that is before your eyes, continue to call out the GOLD in the USA. There is still GOLD in the USA and the Lord has a great destiny for the USA.
I felt the Lord saying: “Many have perceived this as the enemy having victory, but I have GREATER victory planned!!!!!”
I then saw myself standing above what looked like a HUGE map of the United States of America and there was mess everywhere. It looked like things were being turned upside down, it seemed like there was CHAOS everywhere. The people of God were looking on at the chaos going on around them, and were giving up hope. Committing the USA to doom. Do not align yourself with the darkness. Do not align your words with darkness. Suddenly, I saw the fire of God begin to burn pathways through the nation for His people to walk through. As they began to walk upon these paths, angelic hosts on either side of these paths began to sing LOUDLY. “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, HEAR THE VICTORY! HERE IS THE VICTORY. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, HEAR THE VICTORY! HERE IS THE VICTORY.
"Suddenly words BOOMED through every part of my being:
"I am raising up an army in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, that will not be swayed by what they see and will not give up. In the midst of areas of darkness in the nation, I am raising up My Church. This is THE GREATEST HOUR for My people in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. IN AMONGST the darkness, I am positioning My people as they stay close to Me, to SHINE like never before. As more darkness has seemingly begun to fall upon the nation, My Church is about to rise and shine (Isaiah 60) like NEVER BEFORE and SHOW the nation of the United States what VICTORY LOOKS LIKE. An army not moved by victory in the “NATURAL” but moving from a place of ASSURED CONTINUAL VICTORY by standing STRONG in Me. Church of America, this is your FINEST HOUR!!!! It’s time to ARISE. Some of the greatest demonstrations of My power, and My love are going to be seen in this day. DO NOT give up hope. For in the darkness, you will find your FINEST HOUR. It is always darkest before the dawn. The dawn of the sons and daughters of Glory arising to show the nation what TRUE VICTORY looks like.”
People of the United States, I call you friends, and I love your nation. I stand with you. I contend with you. I believe with you. Despite what your eyes see, do NOT give up hope. For this is the finest hour for the Church of the United States of America. You are going to shine brighter than you have ever shone as you stay close to Him.
Call out the gold in the United States. She STILL has a destiny. There is still gold WITHIN HER. Show the nation what TRUE VICTORY looks like by walking in your God given authority and destiny. The darkness many of you are seeing, is a great opportunity to shine His light and Glory in ways you have never before.
It really is time to arise!
Standing with you!
Lana Vawser is married to Kevin, and they are living in Brisbane, Australia with their two sons. Lana and Kevin's heart is to see the Body of Christ develop deep intimacy with Jesus and actively hear His voice each day. They have a heart to see people free and walking in all that Jesus has purchased for them as they carry Christ into their world each day. Lana is an active member of the Australian Prophetic Council and releases prophetic words for the Body of Christ and over the nations through both the pulpit and the internet. Lana preaches regularly and ministers prophetically calling people into a constant pursuit of His heart and hearing His voice for themselves and others.
Underwater Volcano May Be Erupting Off Oregon –
Earthquakes Increase from 100's a Day to 1000's a Day
May 1, 2015
An underwater volcano off the coast of Oregon has risen from its slumber and may be spewing out lava about a mile beneath the sea.
Researchers were alerted to the possible submarine eruption of the Axial Seamount, located about 300 miles (480 kilometers) off the West Coast, by large changes in the seafloor elevation and an increase in the number of tiny earthquakes on April 24.
Geologists Bill Chadwick, of the Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory and Oregon State University, and Scott Nooner, of the University of North Carolina, Wilmington, successfully forecast the eruption in a blog post in September 2014, though they had presented their ideas at a meeting before then.
Axial Seamount is an underwater mountain that juts up 3,000 feet (900 meters) from the ocean floor, and is part of a string of volcanoes that straddle the Juan de Fuca Ridge, a tectonic-plate boundary where the seafloor is spreading apart.
Chadwick and Nooner have been monitoring the seamount for the past 15 years by measuring tiny movements in the seafloor as the volcano inflates with magma and then deflates. During that period, the volcano has erupted two other times — once in 1998 and again in 2011.
"It's kind of like a balloon — as magma is going into the balloon, it's inflating, and it pushes the seafloor up," Chadwick told Live Science. "As more and more magma gets in, the pressure builds. Eventually, it reaches some critical pressure where [the seamount] can't hold it in anymore, and then it squirts out."
After the volcano erupts, the seafloor drops very rapidly, "like letting air out of a balloon," he said.
WORLD'S FIRST 'WIRED VOLCANO'
For the first time, Chadwick and his colleagues were able to observe the eruption in real time, thanks to a set of instruments connected to shore by a fiber-optic cable, installed last summer by the University of Washington and paid for by the National Science Foundation.
"This is the first place in the world where we have a wired volcano on the seafloor," Chadwick said.
Last week, the center of the volcanic crater dropped by nearly 8 feet (2.4 m) over a period of 12 hours, and the number of tiny earthquakes increased from hundreds per day to thousands per day, Chadwick said. On April 24, there were 8,000 earthquakes in one day, he said. (The earthquakes are too small to cause any harm to coastal residents or to trigger a tsunami, the researchers noted.)
The measurements came from eight seismometers installed around the edge of the Axial Seamount's large caldera, as well as sensors that measure changes in water pressure as the volcano's surface inflates or deflates.
"If the seafloor is going up, there's less ocean above you, so there's a little less pressure," Chadwick said. "It's not much, but our instruments are so sensitive [that] we can measure to within a millimeter of vertical motion."
The seamount last erupted in April 2011. Scientists discovered the eruption by accident, on a routine expedition to the seamount in late July. They were planning to retrieve some instruments they had left there the year before, when a robotic vehicle sent down to explore the site revealed a fresh lava flow that was more than 12 feet (4 m) thick in places.
Nooner and Chadwick have been monitoring the Axial Seamount since its previous eruption in 1998. At the time, they forecast the seamount was due for another eruption at some point before 2016.In addition to the volcano, the site is home to hydrothermal vents and an entire biological ecosystem, which many different scientists are studying. READ MORE
Tips of the Day
April 10, 2015
CALIFORNIA DROUGHT RAISES FOOD PRICES
For another book to be released later this year, I'd researched the California mega-drought situation. It's Uglyville there and unfortunately, they provide most of the fruits and veggies for our Country. The water situation there is at crisis level. Unlike Texas who has been in the same boat but hit the problem head on, CA is late to the remediation party. As a consequence, it's ramping fresh produce prices in grocery stores and also for the wine and nut industries. Go buy a bottle of CA wine and it's up at least 20% from 12 months ago.
Last year California produce rose as much as 34% specifically as a result of the drought. With no end in sight, prices may go even higher this year. This weekend we'll get our veggie gardens ready using Garden Gold's method of biointensive gardening. Not only are our veggies grown organically, it saves heaps of money, they're always right out our back door AND they taste so much better!
We shop Sam's Club frequently and when there is a product deficit, there's usually a money reason. It's a BIG heads up.
A month ago we shopped there for bulk bags of pecans and sliced almonds. There were none. Zip. Zero. Nada. That entire cooking isle was gone. BUT you can buy them cheapest through Sam's Club online.
Almonds are very important to optimal health. We put them in yogurt, cereal, green bean casseroles, on Stan's homemade ice cream or munch as a snack. They are vital, all heart-healthy.
A week ago Coast To Coast AM called Stan to talk about California's water crisis. It's that bad.
If you have a Sam's Club card, they have the best price for a 2-pound bag of Diamond Almonds at $16.48. This is killer-low compared to other producers. Wait, and prices will go into stratosphere. Stick extra bags in your freezer. They'll keep for a long time.
Canine influenza is at epidemic levels and our 4-leggeds need protection and have preventative measures taken for them – just like people do.
Klein, the supervising veterinarian at the Chicago Veterinary Emergency Center, stated "We have had a few fatalities, so that's why it's exceedingly serious. It causes pneumonia, in some cases, and some of these dogs have to be on oxygen and on ventilation."
Dr. Judith Schwartz, staff veterinarian at New York's Humane Society of New York, called the outbreak "very" concerning. "Especially if it's within a certain period of time. That's very, very... that's frightening."
One vet shared that he'd seen 5% fatalities.
Andy Izquierdo of PetSmart warns. "If they've been in a boarding facility, if they've been at a doggy day camp, or a dog park, that's an area where this virus can be spread. Take a look at your dog, look for symptoms, keep them isolated if at all possible."
Our female Kelpie, Bella, came down with the flu a month ago. We have no idea where or how she caught it. Though she's fine now, her breathing became very labored, her heart seemed like it would pound out of her chest, she refused to eat and lost 9% of her body weight and continually made weird noises in her throat. It took TWO rounds of antibiotics for her to kick it. Now she's back to her ornery self. Jayzbo also caught it from Bella, but wasn't nearly so sick. We had no idea what we were dealing with otherwise we'd have kept them apart. So it was inevitable Jayzbo would catch it from his sister.
Symptoms to look for include a persistent cough, runny nose and fever. Read the rest here and watch the CBS video for tips of how to prevent flu in your 4-legged.
GARDEN FERTILIZER GOOD BUY
After several years, we used the last bit of Miracle-Gro All Purpose Flower and Vegetable Fertilizer. Have used it for 40 years and my mother before me. This was part of her the secret for her fabulously green thumb.
Sam's Club has a 12.5 pound box for $21. At Lowe's a 1.5 pound box is $6. Home Depot's 10 pound box is $19.50. These are the largest size each store sells. Bigger size normally = better price.
Checked Costco online and they don't seem to sell it in any size.
Sam's Club 12.5# box – $1.68/lb
Lowe's – $4/lb (they only sell it in the 1.5 pound size)
Home Depot 10# box – $1.95/lb
DING DING DING – and the winner is: Sam's Club. Bought ours a week ago. Happy Gardening!
I Stan's Bio I Holly's Bio I Copyright I Contact Us I Statement of Faith I Links I Deyos of America I Home of Heroes I